If you’d like to get in touch, you can reach me by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive a response from me within 24 hours.
I’m willing to read mostly anything with the exception of the following:
- Chick lit/women’s contemporary
- Self help, how to, etc
- Books about religion
- Nonficition books on business, finance, or politics
My favorite genres to read are young adult, mystery, thriller, dystopian, fantasy, and science fiction. I also enjoy some nonfiction, especially when it relates to technology or history. I do read more than just those genres, however, so don’t be afraid to reach out and check!
I accept both eBooks and physical copies of books. I haven’t got much of a preference, although if I do prefer having a physical collection of books on my shelves rather than a virtual one! eBooks will be read on an iPad Mini.
Everything I agree to review will be read, but please be forewarned that there is a very small chance I will end up not finishing the book.
My goal is to read and review everything I am sent within a month of receiving it, however depending on my queue that may change, in which case I’ll let you know ahead of time. My current goal is to read at least one book per week.
All reviews follow the same format:
- Book cover
- My rating out of five stars
- Publisher and date of publication
- Number of pages
- Format read (eBook, paperback, etc)
- Links to the book on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble, if applicable
- Book trailer (if I’m aware there is one, you can always include a link to it in your email)
- And, of course, the actual review
The shorter the book, the shorter the review. I aim for at least one paragraph per 100 pages. If you’d like me to read a book, please contact me at the aforementioned email address. At minimum, please include the following in your email:
- Publisher, book title, and author
- Format book will be sent as if I accept
- Goodreads link, Amazon link, etc
- If you’d like a book review posted before a specific date, do make mention of it!
Not all books I review have been sent to me. Some I’ve purchased, borrowed from the library, or won on Goodreads. Book that have been given to me free of charge include a disclaimer stating so.